Department of Electrical Engineering is one of the pioneering departments of the Institute. The department has progressed with development in both the spheres of infrastructure facilities and academic programmes. The department has highly qualified faculty members engaged in teaching and research in the field of Electrical Engineering. The department is equipped with Laboratories for Under Graduate students such as DC Machines Lab, AC Machines Lab, Elements of Electrical Engineering Lab, Electrical Measuring Instruments lab, Circuits & Network Lab, Analogue & Digital Instruments Lab & Electrical & Electronics Workshop, etc. The department also conducts Expert Lectures / Seminars / Workshops for the benefit of both faculties and student community. Over and above, it has dedicated towards computational facilities with simulation software(s) such as MATLAB, Power World Simulator and full internet and intranet connectivity, for students.
To Produce engineers who are technically sound, competent and with high ethical values to help Nation with industrial and economic growth.
1. To impart high quality technical education to produce globally competent & professional electrical engineers.
2. To develop need based courses to strengthen industry -academia relationships for mutual benefit.
3. To provide educational experience through connections with industry with strong emphasis on integration of theory and practice.
4. To encourage graduates for lifelong learning, foster teamwork and leadership with professional ethics.
Head of the Department Message
A warm and affectionate welcome from the department of Electrical Engineering at Prime College of Engineering & Technology. The electrical engineering is committed to provide under graduate students who are at par competitive in real world with good technical knowledge. We emphasis on good technical knowledge by ensuring time to time organized symposiums, workshops, training programs, industrial visits, expert speech covering the vast areas of electrical drives, power system, electrical and electronic circuits, microcontrollers and processors, power electronics, High voltage Engineering, electrical machines. Department has always tried its level best to maintain strong and lasting relation with industry to keep itself updated about current industrial trends. The under graduate students enrolled for the course are expected.
Prof. Mayur Sailor
Head of the Department
Electrical engineering department of Prime Institute of Engineering & Technology contains Machines & equipment with advanced technology to fulfil following laboratory performance.
1. Elements of Electrical Engineering laboratory
2. Electrical Workshop
3. Basic Electronics laboratory
4. DC Machines laboratory
5. AC Machine Laboratory
6. Electrical Measuring Instruments laboratory
7. Digital Electronics laboratory
8. Analogue Electronics laboratory
9. Circuits & Network laboratory
10. Advance Power system laboratory (with MATLAB & Power world simulator software availability)
11. Seminar hall facility for Virtual laboratory performance