Institute provides Department wise Book Bank facility to help the needy meritorious students. The Book Bank has a separate collection of books other than the library books. Book Bank is providing all subject books (semester wise) to the student for the completion of semester in the beginning of each academic session, apart from the normal facility of lending 2 books from Central Library.
Rules for Book Bank:
- A student may get a maximum of six books from the Book Bank at a time.
- Books will be issued at beginning of each semester as per the schedule notified for the purpose.
- Books will be issued for whole semester. Student will be required to deposit the books after the completion of the exam as per the schedule notified.
- A fine will be levied if book will not be returned in 15 days schedule.
- Students will be responsible for any damage caused for the books. Students are advised to verify the physical condition of the books at time of its lending.
- If a book is lost the student will be required to pay the current market price of the book.
- Books will be issued on first come first served basis.