The primary mission of Women Cell of the University is to create awareness among the girls and the women staff, apart from maintaining congenial working environment for all the women employees and students .The Women’s Cell, PIET was constituted in 2016.
The Cell will endeavour to equip women in the educational process with the capacity to become leaders of the future. The main objectives of the cell are:
- To provide a forum for women on the campus to share their ideas, information and resources
- To provide the equal and favorable environment for work/study
- To protect women against any kind of harassment
- To develop critical thinking ability of women students etc.
- To foster decision-making ability and action through collective processes.
- To enable women to make informed choices in areas like education, employment and health especially reproductive health.
- To enhance their participation on an equal footing in all areas.
In accordance with the instruction given by the commissionerate of technical education, government of Gujarat. Faculty level grievance committee for women is constituted with the following members:-
|Chair Person||Rakesh Gupta
Director, PIET, Navsari
|Members||Ms Roma Sailor
Ms Poonam Bari
Dept. Of Humanity
|Mrs. Dimpal Dalwadi
Dept. Of Computer Engineering
|Ms. Heena Katariya
Dept. Of Chemical Engineering